Inside the kid's mind

Earlier i brought you my standards on choosing the right ROM for your phone. Today let's take a peek on the developers mind. With the success of ChaosFirZen's ROM. (The 12 yr. old kid developer).  I asked him some questions regarding his standards in developing a ROM.




And he replied-

The 1st Most important In My Rom Is The User Experience And The Performance And Why? Cause Experience Is where You Can Enjoy Many Thing Like Browsing Fast And Opening A Application Without Lag & Re-Draws 2nd Most important To Me is the stability Of My ROM 1st at all when Talking Stability I Must Make Sure That there Will Be No Kernel crash / Undervolting Crash On MY Rom How Can I Make Sure That This Will Not Occur To My ROM I Use stability Test That Where I Need To Leave My Device Changing The Clock / Ghz Speed using That Stability Test... Of It Crash It Means I Need To Adjust The Setting of My ROM, And the 3rd Is Battery I Know many User Is Complaining Battery Drain And I Must Make Sure that my build.prop settings are correct and I Need To Leave My Device at Idle Without Using It There I Can Measure If There Is A Battery Drainage.





Every Devekoper has their own priorities in making A ROM but this is for francis.

For Me I Give priority what Is Best ROM For My ROM User Example Of That is the ICS MooDeD ROM And Why I Gave That ROM A Priority ? Cause That ROM Have the highest Rating Of All ICS ROM On Xperia Arc S Development Section And I Want To Make Sure all May ROM User will experience the BEST ICS ROM For NOW... And What Is Getting Inside My Head when I Develop A ROM #1 Is How Can I enhance My ROM In Different Devices #2 How Can I Make My ROM more Snappier That are the Idea I get From Brain.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       -ChaosFirZen


For his ROMs update for your Xperia Arc/S the link is here :

Ported to Sony Xperia S

Ported to ICS


Thank You Francis for the words. More Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find us on Facebook

Video Of Day

Gallery

Most Commented

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

2014 © Planer - Responsive Blogger Magazine Theme
Planer theme by Way2themes